CPS Test - Click Speed Test - Check CPS
Find out how fast you can click with the CPS test. CPS test allows you to test how fast you can click on the mouse.
|#||Date and Time||Duration||Clicks||CPS|
What is a CPS Test?
A CPS test measures the number of clicks you can do on your mouse in a set amount of time. It's a simple yet addictive game that tells you how fast (or slow) you can click before the time's up.
The CPS test tool allows you to test your clicks per second and determine your score. It's great for killing time, de-stressing, or as a way of getting a higher CPS score.
How to Use the CPS Test Tool
Here's how to use the CPS test tool:
- Set your time: The default setting is 5 seconds. You can increase or decrease the time, depending on the period you want to test your CPS for.
- Start clicking: Click as quickly as you can in the "Click here to start" box. Keep clicking until the counter hits zero.
- Check your score: When your time's up, the counter will automatically show you your score.
- Try again!: Click "Start again" to take the test again. You can take the test as many times as you like to try and improve your score.
How Are Clicks Per Second Calculated?
Your CPS score is calculated based on the number of clicks you made in total, divided by the amount of time you had.
How to Improve Clicks Per Second
There are different methods you can try to improve your CPS, including:
- Jitter clicking: Involves shaking the arm and wrist muscles to click the mouse as fast as possible. This can get you between 10-14 clicks per second.
- Butterfly clicking: Involves clicking your mouse with two fingers, usually your middle and index finger. You can hit 15-25 clicks per second with this tactic.
- Drag clicking: Involves moving your finger from the top of your mouse to the edge, hitting the button as you move. This is the fastest known method to get a high CPS score. When done properly, you can reach 25-100 clicks per second.
How Many Clicks Per Second is Considered Fast?
Here's a scale of what's generally considered a fast CPS score:
- Slow: 0-5
- Average: 5-8
- Moderately fast: 8-10
- Fast: 10+
How Do You Get a High CPS?
Practice makes perfect. The only way to beat the world record for the fastest CPS score is to take the test often.
Rumour has it that if you use the CPS test tool for just 10 minutes every day, you can increase your score!
What is CPS in Minecraft?
Clicks per second in Minecraft tests how many times a player can click per second within the game. A faster CPS is critical for success in Minecraft, since it helps determine PvP performance. A high CPS can help you:
- Win a fight: In PvP Combat, a CPS higher than 10 can increase your chances of hitting the enemy.
- Bridging: A faster clicking speed can help you build and lay blocks quicker, which has unlimited benefits in Minecraft.
- Wall building: The quicker you click, the quicker you can build defense walls around you!